05 June 2006

NZ Pies at the Honey Centre and Breathtaking Views at Sandspit

Well, a half day of work wasn't too bad considering it was also a public holiday today. I managed to drive okay on the roads in both a monster of a luxury car (with no heating) as well as a little gutless Nissan Sunny (didn't they stop making those back in the Datto days?!)....

I've uploaded a stack of photos to an album on Ofoto if you'd like to check 'em out (click on View Photos without signing in so you don't have to sign up for an account).

Full day of work tomorrow and will try to plan the rest of my week in Auckland to get in some shopping, drinking and a day trip. I'm thinking of choosing the wineries trip over the volcano tour because I'd rather do the volcano tour with Michael when he joins me next time.

Perhaps I will also ask my father to join me next time...

2 comments:

robbinshood said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

falco348 said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»